Fri, Jul 14|
Quay Street Parking Lot
Q Country's Boats and Boots with Rodney Atkins
Port Huron’s Country Station, Q Country 107 presents Boats & Boots with Rodney Atkins
Time & Location
Jul 14, 7:30 PM
Quay Street Parking Lot, 522 Quay St, Port Huron, MI 48060
About The Event
Port Huron’s Country Station, Q Country 107 presents Boats & Boots with Rodney Atkins!
These tickets are for special VIP access inside of the gates! The area inside the gates has a VIP bar, VIP restrooms and allows you to be closer to the artist.
Gates open at 5pm. Opener will take the stage around 730pm and is to be determined. Rodney Atkins will take the stage at 9pm. Tickets are $40.
If you have any questions please contact Radio First at 810-982-9000.
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into Boats and Boots concert events:
· No outside beverage of any kind
· No outside food of any kind
· No bottles, cans, glass or liquid containers of any kind
· No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, and mace)
· No toy or fake weapons
· No alcohol or illegal substances
· No animals (except service animals)
· No video and sound recording devices
· No large umbrellas
· No fireworks or any type of explosives
· No skateboards, scooters, hover boards or any personalized vehicles
· No professional cameras (detachable lens)
· No poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
· No laser pointers
· No artificial noisemakers
· No backpacks (drawstring bags are allowed) All bags are subject to inspection.
· No aerosol cans
· Guests without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter
· Any other item deemed unsafe by venue personnel
· No Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones)
If any of these items are found, they will be removed and attendees may be asked to leave – so it is important to make yourself and friends/family aware to avoid hassle and disruption.
The use of video or sound recording devices is prohibited. At no time will video cameras be allowed. Cameras are restricted to point-and-shoot type cameras without interchangeable lenses. No video, Single Lens Reflex (SLR), or professional-grade cameras are allowed. The venue has the right to make a determination on all cameras.
In observance of the “no smoking” law which went into effect May 1, 2010, guests, employees and visitors are required to comply with Michigan law. It is illegal to smoke or use tobacco products in all concert areas.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Events are “Rain or Shine”. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows canceled or postponed.
Handicap seating will be able at the event. Please contact Radio First with questions at 810-982-9000