Fri, Jul 15|
Zebra Bar West Lot of 522 Quay St
Q Country's Boats and Boots with Dylan Scott
Port Huron’s Country Station, Q Country 107 presents: Boats & Boots with Dylan Scott!
Time & Location
Jul 15, 7:30 PM
Zebra Bar West Lot of 522 Quay St, 522 Quay St, Port Huron, MI 48060, USA
About The Event
Port Huron’s Country Station, Q Country 107 presents: Boats & Boots with Dylan Scott! Presented by Enbridge, LiUNA Local 1075 and McLaren Port Huron, Dylan Scott is coming to downtown Port Huron on Friday, July 15th for Boat Night! He’ll perform in the Zeeb Lot (West Quay St. Lot).
These tickets are for special VIP access inside of the gates! The area inside the gates has a VIP bar, VIP restrooms and allows you to be closer to the artisit.
Gates open at 5pm. Our opener will start around 730pm and Dylan Scott will take the stage at 9pm. Tickets are $20. The box office will be closed for the summer starting Memorial Day, so make sure to either order your tickets online or in person soon!
If you have any questions please contact Radio First at 810-982-9000.
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into Boats and Boots concert events:
· No outside beverage of any kind
· No outside food of any kind
· No bottles, cans, glass or liquid containers of any kind
· No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, and mace)
· No toy or fake weapons
· No alcohol or illegal substances
· No animals (except service animals)
· No video and sound recording devices
· No large umbrellas
· No fireworks or any types of explosives
· No skateboards, scooters, hover boards or any personalized vehicles
· No professional cameras (detachable lens)
· No poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
· No laser pointers
· No artificial noise makers
· No backpacks (drawstring bags are allowed) All bags are subject to inspection.
· No chairs
· No aerosol cans
· Guests without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter
· Any other item deemed unsafe by venue personnel
· No Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones)
If any of these items are found, they will be removed and attendees may be asked to leave – so it is important to make yourself and friends/family aware to avoid hassle and disruption.
The use of video or sound recording devices is prohibited. At no time will video cameras be allowed. Cameras are restricted to point and shoot type cameras without interchangeable lenses. No video, Single Lens Reflex (SLR), professional-grade cameras are allowed. The venue has the right to make determination on all cameras.
In observance of the “no smoking” law which went into effect May 1, 2010, guests, employees and visitors are required to comply with Michigan law. It is illegal to smoke or use tobacco products in all concert areas.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Events are “Rain or Shine”. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows cancelled or postponed.
Handicap seating will be able at the event. Please contact Radio First with questions at 810-982-9000